Monday, September 14, 2009

Hannah pictures

We were so lucky last week to be able to have our family pictures taken. There's a great photographer from Columbus, that has been in Salt Lake while her husband did some optometry rotations. We were able to schedule her and we met her at Gardner Village for some family pictures. I had fed that kids dinner at 4:30, talked about how they needed to be good and listen and bribed them with a trip to the candy store afterwards if they cooperated. Getting an entire family clothed, hair looking good and there on time was stressful, but so worth it! The kids were fabulous and I couldn't have asked for it to go better.

Hannah was even cooperative! I had her 1 year picture taken at Busath Photography about a month ago and she was terrible! (There were a couple of pictures that were okay and when I get them back, I'll post them). But, I lucked out this time, and she was great! Here are the individual shots of her. I can't believe how quickly she's growing up. She's walking everywhere and it's so cute to see her waddle around the house (although she usually is moving something from one room to the next. Today I found the remote control in the mud room and a plastic lunch sack in the living room). We sure love you, you little rascal!







3 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Oh my gosh she is stinkin' cute!! These pictures turned out GREAT..too bad she wasn't as cooperative at Busath.

Maya said...

Adorable pics! The one of all 4 girls is great!

The Lilly's said...

What a doll! Can't wait to see the family pics too.