Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Quilts for Babies

By the time January rolls around, I am soooo ready to have my sewing machine back out and start working on projects that have been building up!   There are several people we know that are having or have had babies recently, so here are 3 baby quilts that are all finished.  I have one more at the quilter now and another one with just about an hour left of work on it.   So, so fun!

 
This quilt is for my kid's piano teacher.   She had her first baby and named him Carter.  We have taken a "maternity break" from piano practicing too :)



This quilt is for Cali Strong.   The Strongs are our friends through Lindsey's soccer team. 


And this quilt is for Lincoln Bosley.   Lincoln is Autumn's new baby and Autumn is Jon's neice who just moved to South Carolina.   I love the cute monkey fabric!


3 comments:

john + becky said...

I love them all! You are so good and SO FAST. It makes me want to have 12 kids, just so you can make me 10 more quilts ;)

Sarah said...

You are so talented! Benjamin uses the one you gave to me when James was born and it makes me think about you every time I see it. It is such a keepsake for me as I am sure it is for everyone who gets to receive one.

Em said...

Those are adorable quilts.