Friday, October 11, 2013

Gardner Village - Witch Hunt

This is my favorite time of year!   I love the cool nights and warm days!  I love wearing flip flops and a jacket at the same time!   I love the colorful leaves!
 
I also love all the fun activities there are to do.  We don't have a lot of nights open (because of soccer, dance, Up With Kids, etc)., but when we have one, we sure take advantage of it!
 
A couple of Mondays ago, we headed to Gardner Village for their annual Witches Scavenger Hunt!   We took Sophia with us and we divided into 2 teams - boys vs. girls.  
 
Much to Jack's happiness, the boys won!  Although, us girls were much less competitive about it and even stopped for a little while to feed the ducks.
 




 Sophia was a little hesitant about the witches at first, but she got used to them and enjoyed it!   She absolutely loves and adores Kate, so the two of them were unseparable!
 










3 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Kate and Sophia are the cutest pair. Kate is the best little mommy and all kids just love her!

Kirsten said...

I seriously love the Gardner Village witches!!! I wish we lived closer for this tradition as well. I can't believe how old all your kids and their cousins are getting...time is flying by. I can't wait to see your witch party pictures!!!! Love you tons!

Kelsi said...

So fun. Your kids are so cute. I love Gardner Village this time of year.