Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Witches Party 2016

One of the most anticipated nights of the year for me is my annual Witches Party!  I love getting ready for it and love soaking in every minute of it!

This year's theme was a "Purse-onality Party."  The ladies were supposed to bring their purses.

Thankfully, Jon's brother Tom was in town again and was able to cobweb the house for the party!  He's amazing!


I don't have quite as much time as I would like to decorate, but it's fun to put a few cute touches on it!




Lindsey made these beautiful cookies for me (little did I know how cookies would take over our lives just a couple weeks after this - another post on that!)






As tradition, I made a Halloween quilt to give away and this year the winner was Izzy Welsh!   She's a cute, busy teenager and I hope she loved snuggling up in it after her long days!




My cute sister Becky came into town again for this and as usual, I had lots of amazing help!  Thank you ladies for another fun Witches Party!

No comments: