Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas dance shows

A week and a half ago, Kate, Lindsey, & Emily had their Christmas dance shows. I was really lucky that this fell on the weekend of the month that Jon has off, otherwise, I don't know how we would have done it. On Saturday, Kate had dress rehearsal from 10:00 a.m. to noon. I drove her home and then picked up Emily & Lindsey for their dress rehearsal from 12:45 to 3:00 p.m. I then had to be back with Kate at 4:45 and then she danced in the 5:30 and 7:30 shows. Jon brought the kids for the 7:30 show and my brother Mike came as well.

Kate was so excited for the chance to finally wear her costume (we only let her wear it for the show because she'll have a spring show too in the same costume, and if it gets ruined they won't let her dance). They danced to "I'm Giving Love for Christmas." I think it's a song from a Beauty & the Beast Christmas. She was did great and held up really well, considering how long her day was. Great job Kate!

This picture cracks me up because she posed herself and I love her legs.


Sorry for the blur...she's the glowing blonde in the middle (4th one from the left)
Then, on Monday night, Emily & Lindsey had their dance show. The three of us went to the school about 4:00 so that we could get in line for good seats. Jon brought the little kids for the 5:30 show, but didn't get there in time to find where I was, so we just watched it seperately. The girls did great and had a lot of fun with their dance..."Christmas Time's a Comin'..." Way to go girls!





Both girls are on the front row - Lindsey is the 2nd from the right and Emily is the 4th from the right.

2 comments:

john + becky said...

Sorry we missed the shows! They all look so cute and grown up in their costumes.

Kelsi said...

Love their costumes. Your girls are adorable!