Monday, January 17, 2011

Quilts

After Christmas, I've been able to get my sewing machine back out and it has been great to sew again! I had a few things done before the holiday rush of Christmas cards & calendars, but hadn't completely finished them until right before Christmas and right after.

I gave this wall hanging to Misty (my sister-in-law) for her birthday in December. I felt bad she'll have to wait all the way until the fall to use it though.



I gave this one to Jon's sister Anne for Christmas.



This baby quilt was for my friend Laura. They had a baby right after Thanksgiving and they've patiently waited for their little guy for awhile. We are so excited for them.



And this baby quilt was for my friend, Heather. Her sweet little baby girl came 10 weeks early, but has done amazingly well and we're thrilled for this cute family too!


4 comments:

Kelsi said...

I love seeing all the fun quilts you make. You are so talented. They are all adorable!

Misty said...

They are all beautiful! You have such a talent for quilting! I love the wall hanging you gave me. I can't wait til fall!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE our quilt! Its so soft, and beautiful! thank you, thank you, thank you

lisa h. said...

you are so talented at making those (and so fast too)!