Sunday, August 19, 2012

Patriotic pictures of the Sorenson grandchildren

 We surprised my parents and took all of their grandkids to get their pictures taken.  They just got the package a couple of days ago, so I can post these now.  Becky & Misty were good sports to go along with my idea and I love how all the dresses look on the little girls and how cute Jake & Jack look in their matching shirts (and of course how grown up Emily & Lindsey look).

We met everyone at Kiddie Kandids and the kids did great for the photo shoot.  We cracked up as each one displayed their one little personalities during it. 


All 9 grandchildren

 Jake slept through the whole photo shoot

 Sophia was just happy to be there!
 Hailey wasn't amused by any of the tricks to get her to smile.

 And this funny girl....I'll let the pictures do the talking.



 (my favorite!)

 Hannah teased until it was her turn and then turned on the angel moves!

 Kate was sweet the whole time!

Jack hated being there, but in the end, was happy to smile for the camera.

 Lindsey was great - and looked so grown up!
Emily was the 4th mother there and is beautiful!



6 comments:

Kelsi said...

What a cute idea. The kids look so dang cute. I love how they all turned out. I bet your mom loved it. Brooklyn is seriously cracking me up. She is hilarious1

The Lilly's said...

I'm sure your parents were in heaven when they received that package! All the kids look adorable!

lisa h. said...

Love it!

john + becky said...

These pictures are hilarious! I love how perfectly they show each kids personality.

That was so fun to have them all matching and I know Mom and Dad just loved it. Good idea sis!

REBYRYAN said...

Beautiful kids! I love all of the pictures!

Em said...

Love all the pictures - such cute kids. The outfits are adorable!! Those pics of Brooklyn are so so funny!