Monday, March 18, 2013

Indoor Soccer

 I love Mondays!   I know, I'm crazy, but I really love them!   I usually spend the morning cleaning, so the house smells fresh and the carpets look vacumned!   I have a couple minutes before picking up Hannah at preschool, feeding the little girls lunch and then going to the store to buy icecream goodies to take to the school for a fundraiser-winner ice cream party!

I found these indoor soccer pictures.   Jack has played 2 sessions of futsal, Emily has played 2 sessions of indoor and Lindsey has played 2 or 3 sessions as well.   It certainly keeps us plenty busy in the winter.   The spring season is starting soon and I look at the calendar and am excited about it, but also dreading the super busy feeling of it.  Hannah & Kate wanted to play rec soccer, so I'll have 5 playing!

Anyway, here are some cute pictures of Lindsey.  This indoor season is always against boys.  They haven't won yet, but they score more and more goals each game.   It's such a nice group of girls!


Strategizing on the bench with Brea
 

 That #9 better watch out!
 

Sorry this one is blurry - but I love the intensity on her face and her willingness to shove the boys out of the way!

1 comment:

megadog said...

Soccer is a fun season isn't it? I love the intensity on her cute little face--she will be a talented athlete because of that competitive spirit!