Saturday, March 16, 2013

Quilt Projects

 I like posts like this because it's proof of what I've done with my time!   Part of me loves January & February!   It's a more low-key time of the year with less school & sport activities.   So, I'm able to sew almost daily!   Here are a few things I got done....(although I probably haven't sewed for a month again already!)

This was a baby boy quilt for a teacher at Longview.   She has been our teacher rep for PTA this year and her 1st baby is due in April.   This quilt was fun, but a ton of triangles!


 And this beast!!   This HUGE quilt was for my brother, Mike.  I gave him the fabric for Christmas and then made it for him afterwards.   It ended up measuring about 80x90, so it was big.   
 

 And this cute wall hanging literally took me 2 hours from start to finish.  After doing bigger projects, it's so fun to do one that is quick.
 

2 comments:

Em said...

Those are SO cute! I absolutely love that wall hanging. That is adorable!

john + becky said...

Mike's quilt is HUGE! You are so nice to make that for him. It turned out so cute (and man-ish enough).