Wednesday, February 1, 2017

First days of School - August 2017

The summer flew by and it was time for school to start again!  We had 3 different start dates for our bunch..

The first was Jack!  He started on Friday, August 19th.  Our school district has just the 7th graders go the day before everyone else.  That way, they are the only ones in the school and they get a chance to learn the layout of a new school.



Emily, Lindsey, Kate  & Hannah started on Monday, August 22nd.
Emily - 11th grade - Murray High School
Lindsey - 9th grade - Hillcrest Jr. High
Kate - 5th grade - Longview Elementary (teacher Mrs. Patterson)
Hannah - 3rd grade - Longview Elementary (teacher: Mrs. Page)




 For future generations who may look at this picture and wonder what Kate is doing, it's called the Dab.  I have no idea why people do this!


 Hannah & BFF Heidi




A week later, on August 29th, this sweet little girl of ours started Kindergarten.  She absolutely LOVES school and I'm so grateful that I still get to have her home in the afternoons.  She goes to morning Kindergarten and has Mrs. Tomlinson for her teacher.




3 comments:

Help said...

Hello everyone my name is Magdalene Emmanuel I’m so grateful to DR. Joy for
curing me completely from HIV/AIDS virus . I was told i have Hiv/Aids in
2009, i have been taking different kinds of medication still yet no
improvement until i saw testimonies of DR. Joy curing Hiv/Aids,
Diabetes, Herpes and other disease i was skeptical about contacting him but
i also knew the importance of herbal medicine, i made up my mind and
contacted him we talked on phone and he prepared and gave me medicine which
i took according to his dosage information. Now I’m so happy I’m cured from
HIV/AIDS, my heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much DR. Ihibor . If
you are reading this and you have Hiv/Aids or any kind of disease contact him through this via email Address!!! mrjoytemple@gmail.com..mobile:WHATSAPP HIM +2348067291086
He cure listed diseases
CANCER
DIABETES
ALS
EX BACK
HEPATITIS A AND B
DIABETIC.
HERPES VIRUS ETC.
Thank you so much.

Help said...

I want to use this opportunity to say thanks to this man who brought me and restore me back, I've been sick from cancer and diabetes over 4 years I got contacted I've been to many hospitals but no one was working out, I have used different medicine, but no one was working out, until I was introduced to this man drjoy who restore me back to my normal life. So if you're sick, or you are in these same situation, please contact this man. Contact him on any kind of diseases he will help you out. Contact him via email:mrjoytemple@gmail.com, or via WhatsApp number :+2348067291086

Natasha lanos said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS.
what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr sunny on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this herpes virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to herpes virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this herpes once and for all you can reach him through this email: drsunnyna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348077875210 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it.
1 HIV/AIDS
2 HERPES
3 CANCER
4 ALS
5 HEPATITIS
6 DIABETES
7 LOVE SPELL
8 INFECTIONS
9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,.....
THANKS TO DR SUNNY FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU ARE TRULY A BLESS.....