Thursday, February 2, 2017

Labor Day Breakfast in the Canyon

For Labor Day, we drove up City Creek Canyon with my family and had a delicious breakfast!  It was chilly up there!  Rich made some delicious homemade Egg McMuffins and we just were able to enjoy one another's company!

 Sam's always good at crying for no good reason!


 Rich (in his shorts) carried several people across the river, including his cute wife, Misty

 And this is how he brought her back across




 This is one of my favorite all time pictures of me and my dad!  I sure love his guy!  His health hasn't been very good this entire winter, so it was fun to see a picture of him feeling pretty good.  He has been and always will be my hero!

 In Jack's world, there's always a large stick to be found!

Running around and playing

No comments: