Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeannette!!

Today is this beautiful woman's birthday!!! It has been a tradition this year for me to sneak on my sisters' blogs and devote a post to them on their special day. Since I consider Jeannette a sister, it is now her turn for a secret post!! (Thanks Emily for her password and user name!!!) ;-)
Happy Birthday Jeannette!!!!!!

I just want to take the time to tell Jeannette what a wonderful person she is. She is an incredible, wife, mother, daughter, sister, giver and most of all friend. She is so talented and great at everything she does and she does it with the absolute most positive attitude...always with a smile on her face. She is an example to all of us. She is so sweet to Jon and her five wonderful kids and was quoted this week as saying, "I am a mom. I am living my dream". Can it get more sweet than that? We are all so lucky to have her in our lives and so today I want to wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'd like to invite anyone who reads the Bowen blog to please help me in wishing Jeannette a very happy birthday and leave a comment for her below. She does such a great job of recording everyone else's birthdays...now it is her turn!!! We love you Jeannette!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
Love always, The Rasmussen Family

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Jeanette! Kirsten is so right and I second everything she says about you. I always admired you (usually just quietly since someone has to be the ward wallflower). I hope your day is great!!!!

sixmoores said...

Happy Happy! I hope you had a great day. That party for Jack was adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jeannette! I hope you had a really really great day. In my family, birthdays last a week. So party it up for a few more days and enjoy. :)

Lonica said...

Happy Birthday Jeannette! I hope you have a great one. I know that you've always made me feel more than welcome in the ward; I really appreciate that. I hope you have many more happy years to do so!

Heather said...

Jeannette, I admire you so much. I hope this birthday is a fantastic one and that your hubby doesn't have to work too late.

Lili said...

Jeanette, I hope you have an amazingly wonderful day! Happy Birthday!

Cyndi said...

happy happy birthday!

Bowen Family said...

Wow! What can I say to all of your kind words? My face has been sloppy tears running down it because my heart is so full! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being such incredible friends! I am so blessed to have all of you in my life. I really am living the dream!

Kirsten - thank you for the fun post! What a treat! Thank you for making my birthday so much fun and memorable! You always go above and beyond!

I love you all!

Em said...

Happy Birthday Jeannette. Hope you had a great day!

Debbie said...

Happy Belated!!! It is crazy around here, sorry! I miss you!wish I could have spent it with you!

Ryan Cowley said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day for you!

Noakes said...

So, I'm a little late checking blogs, but Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and it looked like it was filled with friends, family and love. We wish you the best in your next year.