Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Love that...

* ... Emily loves to do things one-on-one with me.

* ...when I was at the Elementary School the other day, the librarian came up to me and asked if I was Lindsey's mom. When I told her I was, she told me about how kind Lindsey is to the other children on the playground, especially two little boys in her class that don't speak English very well. Her comment to me was, "Thank you for sending her to us."

* ...I have Jack genuinely convinced that I can stick my finger in my ear and move it around in my mouth.

* ....I also have him convinced that when he puts his finger in my ear, he is actually feeling the inside of my mouth.

* ...when Kate comes into our room in the middle of the night, I always know it's her because she looks like a little ghost (because of her blond hair).

* ...all I have to do is sneeze to make Hannah crack up laughing.

* ...I am married to Jon!