Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Emily's 6th grade class has been working really hard on learning Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream." It's been a 6th grade tradition at Longview for many years and they did a great job! Emily was Philostrate and did a great job! I had gone into her class several times and helped kids practice their lines. They all pulled it off for the show and it was great!


Emily & one of her good friends, Kenzie.


Philostrate presenting King Theseus the scroll



Bravo!

2 comments:

megadog said...

Good job Emily. She looks cute in her little Shakespeare outfit too. I remember those days so well!

Kirsten said...

Um hello?!!!! When did she get so grown up looking?! She is beautiful! I haven't seen her with her hair down and she is so pretty. My goodness, it makes me sad to see how fast they are growing up. Good job Emily!