Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Hailey!!

It's hard to believe, but our sweet, little, teeny baby is 1 today!!! What a wonderful year it has been! We can't imagine our lives without Hailey! She has brought us (and continues to bring us) incredible happiness & joy!


April 2011 - in her NICU incubator
Freshly Hatched
3 weeks old

6 weeks old
2 1/2 months
2 1/2 months
3 months (with cousin Sophia)
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 1/2 months
9 months
10 months
11 1/2 months
We love you Hailey!

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

Happy Birthday to Hailey!! WOW I cannot believe it has been 1 year. That has flown by so fast. I loved seeing each month's picture of her! How cute. Month 4 is my favorite picture. Hopefully we can see you guys this summer when we come home. I bet she is so grown up now.

Becky Sorenson said...

I really can't believe she is 1. I think she has grown up faster than any other of your kids.

I love Hailey. She is the sweetest, smallest little thing. Happy Birthday!

emilyf said...

such a beauty! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!