Monday, May 13, 2013

"Color By Number" dance show

On Saturday, May 4th, Hannah & Kate had their final dance show of the year.   The theme was "Color by Number" and every dance had a color or number in it's name.  Kate danced to "Pink" by Aerosmith and Hannah danced to "Orange Colored Sky."

The girls did such a great job!  They performed at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m., so the entire family came to the 5:00 show (except Jack, who was soooo happy to have a soccer game) and then I stayed to help with the 7:00 show and everyone else went to watch the last part of Jack's game.




 This girl dances with lots of enthusiasm and happiness!
 



 And, I really, really enjoyed watching Kate dance.  She had the prettiest smile on her face the entire dance and knew every dance step perfectly!   I think dance might be Kate's thing, so I signed her up for 2 classes next year.  
 

 Isn't that the cutest face?
 

And, yea! for Grandma Bowen & Aunt Rebecca for coming to the show!  Thank you!!!


3 comments:

john + becky said...

They both look so cute in their costumes! And Kate yes, what a beauty! Why is Hannah's bow so big, ha ha?!! I hate living away at times like this when I miss things.

megadog said...

That looks like a fun show. They look like they are having a really fun time!

Em said...

DARLING pictures. I love their cutest outfits. That bow is the best! They both look just thrilled.