Friday, May 31, 2013

Ending of spring soccer

 About a week and a half ago, we finished another successful spring soccer season!   Emily, Lindsey, Jack, Kate & Hannah all played soccer - so we were busy!   All the kids did great!  We were so lucky that they had great coaches and great kids on their teams!

This is a game in Tooele.  I love watching Jack on the bench because he still stays so focused on the game.   Jack scored a goal in this game, so that was really fun!




 Emily had a great season too!  She is my most dedicated soccer player.  Never complains about practices/trainings/games.  She just loves it!
 


 Kate tolerated soccer.  She did love playing with her friends, Josie & Nicole, but she's not a big fan of the sport.   (Hence the reason I have signed her up for 2 dances in the fall).
 

I'm not sure where the ball is in this picture, but I think it's cute that Kate is super determined to get to it.
 

Lindsey played well too!  She is such a good passer and got several great assists.  She's decided not to do competitive soccer next year and I'm not sure why, but I'm having a really hard time with that.    I truly want what's best for her and want her to be happy.   We'll see what she decides to do now! 

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

john + becky said...

You are super mom! I'm so impressed that FIVE of your kids are playing soccer. I wish I was there to come to their games.