Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Quilting Projects

Today was the first day that I quilted in a couple of weeks, and it was great! Life just gets so busy and there seems to always be a child to be taken somewhere, or one who needs a drink, or one who wants his mom to play Super Mario on the Wii with him and I hadn't gotten my machine out.

But nevertheless...I did recently finish a few projects and it's fun to show them off. This one was so fast! Seriously, these little wall hangings take a couple of hours and they are done! I will probably hang this up for the month of May.


This was a fun project....my friend, Becky Larson, gave me this cute pattern & charm pack when we moved from Ohio last summer. I made it in the fall and gave it to my mom for her birthday. It's been at the quilter's for awhile, but thankfully it's done and now it's on my mom's table. Thanks again Becky! I love it! (Please excuse it being side-ways).



This is the what the back looks like.


And this fun wall hanging, I did for my new sister-in-law, Misty. Just a few more weeks until their wedding and it was fun to make something for her to hang in their new little house.


Coming up next: BABY QUILTS!!!! I've literally made 5 of them, but can't post them until I give them to their recipients!!

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

SO cute! You're amazing!

Kirsten said...

OKay Superwoman, it's time to divlulge your secrets and tell me how to get it all done!!! ;-D Those quilts are seriously amazing. All of them! You've done such a cute job and I am so thankful to have been the receipient of so many of your fun projects! I love the summer one! Is that from the calendar book we found?!

I also can't believe your parents have been released!! They are so wonderful and I am so excited for them. The time is passing swiftly. I can't believe that they are getting closer and closer to leaving and that Richard's wedding is coming up too! Just know as that time comes for your parents to leave, you can count on me for anything! Luv ya!

Jessika said...

So cute! You are simply amazing! We got our quilt in the mail 2 days ago and I am absolutely in LOVE!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I have always wanted a Jeannette Bowen quilt! Wahoo! I think I'm going to take Gavin's blessing pictures with it and I'll be sure to send you one! You're the BEST!

Andrea said...

Beautiful! That summer one is so cute and colorful. I like your style!

Em said...

I think it is such a good idea to post your projects you do. It is a nice journal of what you have done. Looking forward to seeing the baby quilts too. These are all SO cute! The summer wall hanging was really cute.

Ali said...

I'm with Kirsten...How do you do it all??? I was snuggling with Miles in the quilt you made for him the other day and was in heaven! What a beautiful talent to have. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!