Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kate's field trip to the zoo

Kate has had a wonderful year in preschool! She goes to Ms. Lorie's preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and once a month, they get to go on a field trip. Yesterday, they went to the zoo. I love and admire the moms who help by going on nearly every field trip - as I was only able to go on one. It's great knowing that Kate was well taken care of and that she had a great time!

Ava is Kate's friend and they do preschool and dance together, as well as play with each other. Ava's mom took these great pictures of them at the zoo. Thank you Emily for taking such great care of her!!




Ava, Kate & Josie (Kate's friend too!)


2 comments:

john + becky said...

I love the last picture..so sweet. I hope you have a great time in Onio!! Wish I could come!

Kelsi said...

Kate is so dang cute. Seriously....