Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Quilts

It's been fun to make several baby quilts for friends (all from Ohio!) that have recently had or will soon have babies. They are so fun to make and they are such great people to give them to.

I made this one for Jason & Jessika Wagner & their new little baby Gavin. Jessika was a medical student at OSU and now is in Orlando finishing her pediatric residency.

This one was for Dan & Lisa Nelson - who just had their third daughter, Paige. I was able to be at her blessing on Sunday, so that was fun.

This one is for Lisa & Joe Hymas and their little girl, who is due to arrive in the middle of July.


And this one is for Sarah & Nate Burt, who actually had their baby boy, James, on the last night of our girl's retreat!
Congratulations to all these fun new moms!



6 comments:

Maya said...

What timing on Sarah's part! All the quilts are beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures from the girls' weekend. I'll have to go next year!

john + becky said...

You have been busy!! They are all so cute. You do good good work.

lisa h. said...

I still can't believe you made me that quilt! Calder has been sleeping with it everynight. I'm sure it didn't take you very long, but the 1 quilt I've made took me 2 yrs! hopefully calder will let the new baby also have a turn with it

Angie said...

These quilts were beautiful! Couldn't stop looking at them! It was so good to see you!

CamilleJohnFam said...

Your quilts are amazing! I hope Kate's rash resolves quickly!

Jessika said...

They are all so beautiful! Thank you again!!! We LOVE it!