Saturday, May 15, 2010

Richard & Misty's wedding - Salt Lake Temple

Richard & Misty's sealing in the Salt Lake Temple was wonderful. My dad's cousin & our former Stake President, Paul Hanks, performed the sealing and did a great job. The Temple is always so peaceful and what a blessing to be there to see Rich & Misty sealed for eternity. We had a lot of our wonderful family there (both inside & outside the Temple) and it was fun to see how happy Rich & Misty were.





Now, that is one happy man!




Misty & her beautiful mom, Diana


Kate was just awe strucken by Misty's beauty
My parents and my cousin, Tyler. Tyler flew in from California and it was great to see him! We hadn't seen him in probably 8 years!

Candy & my dad






Peter, Meg & Tyler


I love this picture - first, because it shows Misty's gorgeous hair, but also because it represents how Misty was on her wedding day. She was just soaking in every minute and enjoying it. She is such a gem and we love her so much!


Richard & his 2 best friends - Tom & John Olsen















This picture cracks me up - they had just handed Hannah her flowers. This was the first & last time she was willing to hold them.


Hannah, Becky & Richard

Becky, Richard, Aunt Claudia & my dad laughing because bird poop had just landed on Aunt Claudia's arm.




I'm sure proud of this brother of mine!


Peter & Richard






Me & my girls - it was fun to enjoy the day with them!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! I didn't realize how much FUN I'd have on my wedding day, but it really was the best! Thanks for this post... what fond memories!

The Lilly's said...

I LOVE the little girls dresses! Paired with the red flowers is especially stunning. I'm glad you're siblings are getting these weddings in before your parents leave!