Friday, May 14, 2010

Richard & Misty's wedding - breakfast & getting ready

Last weekend, we got to enjoy my brother Richard's wedding. He & Misty are absolutely wonderful and the day was gorgeous! (If you haven't heard...my mom prays for good weather for major events and those prayers are always answered!!). The only glich of the day was waking up at 4:00 a.m. to Jack throwing up. The poor little guy had some sort of stomach thing and ended up staying home for the entire day. Jon, who had thankfully gotten out of a shift, was able to stay with him, but it meant that they both missed everything. But, the girls and I had a great day!


I was able to go to the wedding breakfast that morning at Lamb's Restaurant. The breakfast was delicious and it was fun to visit with our family and with Misty's family.


The cute couple!!

Delicious omelet & hashbrowns


Detective Mike Sorenson & his cute wife, Candy
(He's not really a detective, but we thought he looked like one).



My parents - mother & father of the groom


Becky & John


Aunt Claudia & Uncle Bruce - who are faithfully at every major event in our lives!
Oh, how we love you!


My brother Peter - always a blast to be with!
After the breakfast, I went home and frantically tried to get all the girls ready. It always takes a lot longer than I think to curl their hair, but I think they looked so cute! I loved their yellow dresses and couldn't help but take some extra pictures of them.










The girls were SOOOO good all day! I think they're all the most beautiful girls in the world!

2 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

Poor Jack! I guess your mom needs to add "health" into her prayers at major events! And yes, your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!

Rachel said...

Your girls look DARLING! I love the dresses!