Monday, September 9, 2013

Hannah turns 5!!!

Oh, where do I start with this Hannah girl of mine??!!

Hannah waited and waited and waited for the day of her birthday to arrive!  And, it finally did!   Her birthday was on a Sunday this year and we have morning church, so after I got all the kids ready for church, we let her open a couple of gifts.  

She got a Friends Lego's set and has become a great lego-builder.  She asks to build them every day and follows each step of the directions.   (After she got that set, we (okay, I) went a little crazy and bought several more sets for the kids).   We've spent a lot of summer hours putting together Legos and we've loved it!


 Hannah - 5 years old!
 
 
That evening, we had a family birthday dinner for Hannah.  She wanted grilled chicken and noodles with 'white' (alfredo) sauce, so that's what we had.    And, then chocolate donuts for dessert!  Super easy and super fun!
 
I love all of her expressions!  These pictures definitely show her personality!
 



Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!  I can't believe that you are already 5!

3 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

How did these Hannah's of ours get so big? Love all of your blog updates! Looks like your cute family is doing great!

megadog said...

She's a girl after my heart! Her dinner sounds delicious too. Lili chose McDonalds--pretty darn easy!

Andrea said...

Cute, cute kids! I love that Hannah chose to have chocolate donuts for her dessert. Can't beat Dunford's! Have fun this next weekend and be sure to tell everyone hi and that I'll hopefully be able to make it next year.