Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2009 Family Pictures

Several weeks ago, we had our family pictures taken. For me, family pictures are usually so stressful and so much work to get a good shot. I knew a few people who had used a gal from Ohio, and from her website, I knew that she took great pictures! She was visiting Utah while her husband did a rotation here, so we booked her. We took the pictures at Gardner Village and I told the kids that if they were good, we'd go to the candy store and they could pick out a treat. I had told them for several days beforehand that they needed to be really good and listen to what Kara said - and to smile good.



The weather was perfect, I thought our outfits looked great, and the kids were awesome! Even Hannah was great and it was a really fun photo shoot. I love how they turned out and here are a few highlights. She was also able to take the beautiful pictures of Lindsey in her baptism dress. If you want to check out her website, it's: karahphotography.blogspot.com.



Thanks again Kara! They are wonderful!




























































11 comments:

Cyndi said...

So cute!!

emilyf said...

Beeeeeautiful! I love these, she's a great photographer, yes, but who can go wrong with such stunning posers! :)

The Lilly's said...

Gorgeous pictures, and I must say you did an excellent job of color coordinating everyone without being too matchy-matchy. Not an easy feat with a big family!

Anonymous said...

love them! very nice!

Becca said...

I love all the pictures! You guys are such a cute family! We just got ours done, I can't wait to get them all back!! Such a beautiful family!!

Kelsi said...

Your family pictures are ADORABLE. So cute.

Kirsten said...

Kara seriously did such a good job with these pictures and YOU did a good job choosing all the colors. Everyone looks great and I can't wait to see which one you end up choosing for your Christmas card. You're going to have a hard decision with so many good choices! I hope there is some way we could both use her again next year too....

The calendar pages you sent are SO cute by the way. Good job plowing through them. July's was adorable! Thanks for sending them. Knowing you, you probably all have them done by now! ;-) Luv ya lots!

Em said...

Love the pictures. Everyone looks so cute. We need a new picture; wish she was here.

CamilleJohnFam said...

What beautiful pics! i'm really partial to the B&W. Jack looks so great and grown up!

Andrea said...

You really have such a beautiful family, Jeannette!

Hope you're doing well! What if I told you that I have the exact same green, tuxedo top you wore in these family pictures? I'm wearing it right now. First the skirt, now this! Even my subconscious mind knows I want to be just like you!

AnnDee said...

I LOVE those family pictures. Cute Jake is such a stud -- he totally can handle himself with all those girls around. Why can't I get a girl around our house??!

Looked like Thanksgiving was fun -- I want the chocolate cream pie recipe -- yum!

I hope we can get together for the OHIO bash! We may or may not have left to St.George for the holidays on that date --none-the-less, I'll let you know as it gets closers and we'll be thinking about you regardless!!