Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Baby Quilts

Here are a couple more baby quilts that I just finished....

This one ended up being one of my favorites!   I found this cute pattern on etsy and made it for my friend, Becky Larson.  She had a beautiful new baby girl at the beginning of February.  It's hard to see, but I love the backing fabric.   They are moving from one warm place to another warm place, so I decided not to do minkee on the back of this one.  Anyway, a cute quilt for a cute baby!





And, since Hailey is almost 3, I FINALLY finished her baby quilt.   I saw something similar on pinterest and just put it together on my own.  If I were to do it again, I would have made the circles a little bit bigger, but I love the bright fabrics and I love her name in the middle. 



2 comments:

john + becky said...

I love BOTH these quilts. Good work! Hailey's is one of my favorite - love polka dots.

Em said...

Darling. I love how you put Hailey's name on it. Really really cute!