Thursday, May 8, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt with Nora & Lucy

The day before Easter, the 4 little girls, Emily, my mom & I drove to Tooele to visit my cousin Meg and see their new house.   They had just moved there a few weeks ago and we were excited to see their house and neighborhood.   It is such a cute house and the girls had a blast seeing where Lucy & Nora live.

My mom was so sweet and brought filled plastic eggs to hide for the girls so they could have a little Easter Egg hunt.  We did it in the backyard and it was so fun!






 Lucy - 3 1/2
 
 Nora - 21 months
 









Thank you Meg for showing us your cute house and thank you mom for the fun egg hunt!

4 comments:

Kelsi said...

How fun! I didn't know Meg moved. Her girls are so grown up I haven't seen them forever. That is sweet of your mom to do the Easter Egg Hunt!

john + becky said...

So many cute girls! I wish we were there to join you!! Meg's backyard looks real nice.

meg said...

Thank you so much for coming to see us. Your mom was so nice. My girls LOVED the visit.

megadog said...

Look how cute those girly girls are! Every kid in the world loves an Easter egg hunt!