Friday, June 13, 2014

Hannah's Western program

 Near the end of May, Hannah and all the other Kindergarten kids had their Western Program.   The kids and teachers work for weeks to get this cute program put together and it was so cute!  My mom was able to come with me this year and Jon was able to come for the first few minutes before leaving for work.

Hannah is my little performer!  She gets so excited and thoroughly has a great time while on stage!    I think the pictures say it all...(as usual Hannah & Heidi were side-by-side having the time of their lives).















 Heidi, Hannah & their cute friend Guy
 
 



Hannah and her teacher, Mrs. Tomlinson
 
Great Job Hannie!  You are a doll!

1 comment:

Becky Sorenson said...

Oh my!! Those two..are adorable!! I love Hannies excitement! Can't believe she will be gone all day next year in first grade.