Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 Christmas Dance Show

The weekend following our ward Christmas party was the Murray Community Dance Christmas Show.   This year, instead of 6 shows, there were 4.   My parents and Jon and the kids came to the first one.   Lindsey did a jazz dance, Hannah a ballet, Kate a ballet and Kate a jazz dance.    They all seriously did spectacular!    As usual, Hannah just loves being on stage.   Kate has the best smile and really learns her dances well.  And Lindsey, was beautiful.  She danced in all 4 shows since she's in the highest level of Jazz.   I was really, really proud of all the girls!


My parents with the girls right before their first show
 

 Kate in her jazz costume
 

 Hannah
 
 Hannah's Christmas Island dance - she's 3rd from the right.  She has really sharp, crisp arms and when they exited the stage, she had the best Hawaiian hips out there.
 
 This is Kate's jazz number.  She's second on the left. 
 
 Lindsey's jazz number
 
 Lindsey's in the middle



 This is a terrible picture but the only one I got that turned out of Kate's ballet.  I tried to hurry and switch lenses on my camera, but I didn't realize it was smudged and they all came out blurry.  She loved his costume!
 
 Heidi & Hannah
 
 After each show, there was a finale and all the dancers returned to the stage.
 
Lindsey is front and center
 
 


1 comment:

john + becky said...

Oh I was sad to miss this! I love their dance shows. Lindsey, wow! What a beautiful dancer!! I'm impressed.