Monday, May 11, 2015

Easter 2015

Easter was on April 5, 2015 this year.   It was also General Conference.  It was also the day before Hailey's 4th birthday.  It was also a week before I would end up having Samuel. 
 
The Sunday before, I let the kids dress in their new Easter clothes to go to church.
 
 Hailey - age 4 (in a week)
 

 Hannah -age 6
 
 
 Kate - age 9
 

 Lindsey - age 13 (shockingly Jack wouldn't let me take an individual shot of him)
 

 Emily - age 15
 
 All my wonderful kids
 
I had to put this one in too because of Hannah's facial expression :)
 
 At least he'd get in a picture with his dad
 
 Kate & I
 
 Me & my beautiful girls
 
The following Saturday, we dyed Easter Eggs!
 
 












 
 On Easter, we headed over to my sweet mom's for dinner.  I just have to say (which I've said hundreds of times), it's so nice to have her home!  We were so happy to have her and my dad serve a mission, but it is incredible to have them home!  Anyway, she worked so hard to make a wonderful Easter dinner for all of us.
 
The kids always have a wonderful time together!   We brought candy and Easter baskets to d a fun egg hunt for them.   Sadly though, Zoey didn't feel very well and went home early.
 
This is my friend Julie helping keep the kids entertained while the dad's hid all the baskets & eggs outside. 

Lining up at the door to go outside
 







 
I sure love these too!  My dad & brother Mike
 



 




It was a wonderful Easter!  The weekend was made so much better too because we didn't have any soccer games scheduled on Saturday and so we were able to listen & watch all of General Conference!

1 comment:

john + becky said...

Oh this post makes me a little homesick seeing all those cute cousins together!! All your kids look sharp in their Easter outfits. And you look fantastic for having a baby a week later!