Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Summer picture overload

I finally downloaded pictures off my phone - FINALLY!  These are definitely some highlights of our summer:








 Hailey is not only dressed for fall, but this was after visiting my parent's house, she has one of my dad's books (probably in Russian).  She obviously read as much as she could before falling fast asleep.






 Burning school papers the day school got out!


 I love this handsome little boy in his first bow tie!

 Hannah and her BFF Heidi did a soccer camp the week after school got out.  It was a hot week, but the 2 of them absolutely loved it.  They are definitely soccer players at heart and it was fun to see them excited to go!



The second week of summer break, these 3 cute girls (Hannah, Hailey & Heidi) went to Princess Dance Camp.  I have a wonderful friend who is a dance teacher and every summer she does this cute camp.  Last year, we had already scheduled a family trip, so they couldn't do it, but this year, I was determined for the girls to be able to do it.   They were so excited to go and I was absolutely amazed at the darling things they came home with when I'd pick them up.  They celebrated a different princess every day and had cute activities to go with each day!

 One very tired Frozen princess





 These cute outfits were from Beauty & the Beast day (Hailey is holding a red rose).  Hannah wrote this cute message on the way home:  Jodi, Thank you for the best days of my life Mrs. Jodi.   Love Hannah



 I got to see my friend Becky Larson twice this summer!  She found and brought me the best gift ever!


 Not planned matching girls!

 Hannah & Hailey both did 2 sessions of swimming lessons


 My mission companion, Julianne was in town and she was so kind to come and visit for an afternoon.  She has wonderful kids and it was so fun to catch up with her!

 The two of us in 1996 and the two of us in 2015



 Patriot Camp

 Jon asked Kate to cut up one of his old credit cards.  She was definitely thorough!

 School clothes shopping

 We went to Union around the 24th of July and this was at Jon's mom's ward party (the average age was seriously 80!) and the kids had a fun time in the creek.


 Hannah turned 7 and we took a few of her friends to a trampoline place and to lunch at McDonald's.

 Lindsey made cookies for Mike & Mandy's gender reveal party

 Becky & I on her second visit!


 The Tour of Utah bike race came right through my parent's neighborhood so we spent the day at their house and cheered all those amazing bikers as they rode up the steepest hill ever - 7 times!



Hailey was outside one evening and got the hose turned on.  Every time I would try to open the door she would try to spray me.  She laughed and laughed and I finally had to send Lindsey around from the back to turn off the water!

It was a wonderful, fun, fast summer!  Trying to balance 7 kids, including a newborn, was tricky!  I sure love these amazing kids of mine!

2 comments:

john + becky said...

You are amazing! 7 kids and you make it look like a breeze. Loved these random pics.

Kelsi said...

Looks like an amazing summer. Fun to see all that you are up to. You are an amazing mom!