Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Phone pics overload

I don't download my phone pictures very often because I knew quite remember how to do it and I have to refigure it out every time.   But, the other day, I decided I better do it....

 Hailey after Sam's 9 month check up

 Jack (the one with his hands in his pockets)  playing a little ward basketball

 Kate reading a story she wrote to her class

 This winter, Jon decided it was time that our kids learn to ski.  Hannah and Hailey have to wait until next year, but Hailey was sure excited to try on the stuff.





 We LOVE puzzles at our house.  We finished these 2 in just a few days.

 Hannah, age 7 1/2, finally lost her first tooth!

 Kate participated in the school spelling bee and took 4th place


 Our hamster, Charlie

 Jack had a fun season of Jr. Jazz



 Lindsey was asked to make these cookies for a baptism.  She is amazing!

 I was able to go on a field trip with Hailey's preschool class to the post office to mail a Valentine's.  This is Charlotte, Hailey & McKinley!



 I was in charge of White Ribbon Week (internet safety) at our school in February and with the help of my friend Petra, we made an interactive space station out of cardboard and recycled things.  It was soooo fun!





 For President's Day weekend, we headed to St. George with my parents and Rich's family for Emily's soccer tournament.  My favorite parts include playing games, especially trivia, at night with my dad!

 Valentine's Day - Sam wasn't wanting anything to do with it :)


 Children's Museum - St. George

 Our amazing 6th grade teachers do a Shakespeare unit and Jack, although hesitant, ended up really enjoying it!  He was in Hamlet & Midsummer's Night Dream.  It was fun to see him on "stage."

 One of his characters was The Wall.





 My mom gave me this plant.  You can tell how well I take care of plants!


 Swinging with Sam

 I took Hailey & Hannah to Disney on Ice.  Our seats were sooo high.  Hailey told me she was scared!



 Emily and Lindsey have been doing winter training all winter with the high school soccer team and ended up playing against each other in a futsal tournament.

 A week after Disney on Ice, we got free tickets from our home teacher to go to the U of U women's gymnastics meet.  The seats were awesome and we had a great time!



1 comment:

john + becky said...

I LOVED seeing all these randoms! I miss you and your kids so much! Lindsey is a pro at those cookies! She needs to teach me some things and then she and I can open up our own shop :) Love you!