Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hailey Grace turns 5!

It's hard for me to believe that this sweet little girl is already 5 years old - that means starting school and the end of preschool!   Amazing!

Hailey is the cutest, funnest, sweetest girl and we just adore her.   She is obedient and shy with moments of spunk and attitude.   Since she was turning an odd number, she got to have a friend party this year.  She really, really wanted to go to a trampoline place and then to McDonald's.  Easy for me!

We invited her cute friends from preschool and church as well as cousin Sophia.   Kate & Hannah convinced me to check them out of school for a couple hours, which was good, because it was just me and the kids.  

They had a great time!



 Kate & Sophia

 This is Hailey's best friend, Charlotte



 Blurry, but this is her preschool friend McKinley

 Sam came too!






The whole group - McKinley, Hunter, Max, Sophia, Charlotte, Hannah & Hailey

Hailey girl, we love you so much and can't imagine our lives without you!  You make us smile and laugh out loud every single day!

2 comments:

john + becky said...

That Hailey is the sweetest girl ever! I just love her! I cannot believe she is 5. Trampoline place and McDonald's sound like my kind of birthday party!

Em said...

I don't understand how she can already be 5! What a sweet little girl. Looks like a great party. It was SO fun to see you tonight.