Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hailey's Preschool Graduation

Okay, now that it's the start of another school year, I guess I better finish up last school year :)

Near the end of May, Hailey officially graduated from preschool.  Sniff, sniff!  Preschool is so cute and so fun and the kids are still just so little and sweet.  Hailey loved every day of preschool.  She loved her teachers Ms. Lorie & Grandpa Avery.  She learned all her letters, sounds, numbers, shapes, the beginning of reading, etc.   She wasn't able to go to last year's graduation because she had shingles, so it was fun for her to be able to go this year.

Jon had just finished a night shift, so Sam and I were the only ones there to cheer her on.

 She's the 2nd on the left - holding the black sheep

 Walking to Ms. Lorie to get her diploma


 All the cute graduates

 Hailey & her cute friend Jayna



Grandpa Avery, Hailey & Ms. Lorie

Hailey's self portrait

We love you big girl!  You're growing up waaaay too fast!  I don't know if I'm ready to send you every day to Kindergarten!

1 comment:

john + becky said...

Oh Hailey! She is my favorite. What a smart, sweet, great girl!