Saturday, February 23, 2008

Disney on Ice

For the last 5 years, we've been going to Disney on Ice. It's a fun treat and something to look forward to in the dead of winter (the kids had another snow day yesterday). This year, the show was "Princess Classics." We've actually seen that one before, but we love it. I'll admit that I literally get goosebumps - I know, I'm a nerd. We always put a group of friends together and have a great time. The kids loved it and Kate made it easy on us and slept through most of it.(I don't have any pictures of the actual show because the zoom button on the camera has fallen out and it's gone - hmmm....time for a new camera).


Afterwards, we went to Johnny Rockets (a fun hamburger joint) and had a yummy lunch with the Rasmussen's (our great friends!) and Beth and Jeff. Unfortunately, Jon had to go to work just as we got to the restaurant, so he missed that part, but it was great to have him for the show. It was a really fun day!





2 comments:

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Isn't Beth, Jon's sister? I think I remember her from our BYU ward. I can't believe how good it is to see you -- even if it is via a blog. It makes me want to visit Ohio today! How are you feeling?

Bowen Family said...

Yes! That is Beth - isn't that great!! She moved out with us when Jack was born and ended up meeting her husband, Jeff, so they live here too. He is finishing up med school (and a masters in public health) and they'll know in about a month where they'll be for residency. It's so great to have them here!