Friday, February 29, 2008

Hillary for President?

Yesterday the kids and I were driving in the van and I made the comment to them that tomorrow would be February 29th and that only happened every four years. Emily said "Yeah, on the years the we elect a new President." Our conversation stayed on that topic when she asked who I was going to vote for. I told her probably John McCain since I am a Republican. Her response was "I think it would be neat to have a woman president, but I don't know if I would vote for Hilary Duff." Yeah, me either.

6 comments:

pamela said...

not sure, hillary duff might make a better candidate than hillary clinton...

this is cousin pam. email me your email at inmyshoesblog@hotmail.com so i can invite you to view mine. so happy to catch up!

lisa h. said...

well hillary duff might do better than clinton!

Jessika said...

too funny! emily got it right on the dot i think! and CONGRATS again on the baby! so exciting! i hope it's a boy so jack has a buddy. but your girls are so adorable, so one more of them wouldn't be bad either! i'll be up in columbus the beginning of april, maybe we'll see you then!
~Jessika

Kirsten said...

I agree...I don't know if either Hillary is a good choice!! I love the logic of kids!! :)

AnnDee said...

How funny! I love it.

sixmoores said...

Love that idea. She might bring something new to the table!