Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad!




The kids woke Jon up today for breakfast in bed! We made him almond poppyseed muffins (brought in from Utah), bacon, pancakes, hashbrowns, eggs and orange juice. He was a great sport about eating while 4 hungry wolves, I mean kids, watched. He was showered with gifts, including a toy Kate had insisted we wrap up. Jon is such a great dad and his kids love him so much. It's an exciting moment when dad gets home! We love you Daddy!

Love your #1 fans,
Emily, Lindsey, Jack and Kate

4 comments:

Camille said...

That is the cutest thing!!!! I love how Kate is looking at him in the first picture.

Debbie said...

Hey we did the same thing, but I didn't take pictures :( I am such a bad wife.

Candy said...

I love the BIG picture at the top of your blog! So cute! I am glad to see Jack smiling.

Em said...

So cute. Love the new look of your blog. That picture at the top - priceless!