Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Appreciation from the PTA

 This year, I've tried to show the teachers & staff at our Elementary School how much the PTA appreciates them.   So, I've done a little gift for them each month and thought I'd put them on the blog for my own personal record.

September
 


 October
 
I must have forgotten to take pictures of November, but I did a little fall trail mix and had a tag that said "Happy Fall Y'All"
 
December - Santa-tizer
 
 
 
All ideas are simply copycated (is that a word?) from Pinterest!

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

Those all turned out super cute Jeannette. You find great ideas. I really like the Santa-tizer - fun! I bet they love having you in PTA

AnnDee said...

You are the best PTA pres ever! Cute ideas for the teachers. I bet they love it -- and feel very loved by you all! :)