Sunday, December 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

 Yes, it is now December and I am finally blogging about Halloween!   But, I am determined to get caught up this week!

October is always an extremely busy month with 3 birthdays, lots of school events, soccer & Halloween!   But, it's also one of my favorite months too!

We had a dinner with the Nielson's, Graf's & Cowden's when Aunt Claudia & Uncle Bruce (and whild Becky was still here) were in town.   We had the kids dress up in their costumes.


 Jake as Bam Bam
 

 Not realizing it, Misty & I bought the exact same costume for our babies, so Sophia & Hailey were matching elephants!   So cute!
 

 Hailey & Hannah
 
 Kate & Sophia
 
Jon bought this mask for our ward Halloween spook alley and Jack loved putting it on.  Sadly for Brooklyn, he loved putting it on to scare her.


 I was in charge of Jack's class Halloween party, so I only got quick pictures as they paraded through his classroom, but he was very proud to be Jimmer Fredette for Halloween.
 
 Kate as a bumblebee
 
 Lindsey & Hailey
 
 
We also carved pumpkins a couple of days before Halloween!  Jon helped them carve out their fancy designs.
 







No comments: