Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Tree

I am married to a man who LOVES real Christmas trees.  Since he does all the work of loading it home, bringing it in the house, getting it in the stand and putting on the lights, I think it's great!
I miss our days in Ohio when we'd go to a wonderful place that Beth found to cut down our tree.  We have great memories with the Rasmussen's & Johnston's of going there.   But, now that we live in Utah (and we have crazy, busy schedules), we simply go to Home Depot and get our tree.   It's still fun to walk up and down the aisles and ultimately let Jon pick out the tree he feels is best.  This year, I wanted a soft one - no prickly branches!

The kids found one they loved and that's the one we got!   I love the smell of the tree and love the sweet sense of peace that a tree will bring for the Christmas season!









1 comment:

Kelsi said...

I miss real trees! They are the best and I love the smell of them. Your kids are so grown up and pretty Jeannette! I can't believe how much they have changed since we saw you last!