Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"My Mom Made it for Me."

These are Hannah's famous words! Whenever someone compliments her on her clothes, shoes, jacket, coat, etc., she said "My mom made it for me." Today, it was the clerk at the store. After she told Hannah that her red shoes were cute, Hannah told the lady that I made them. I'm very flattered by her thoughts and secretly wish that she'd always think of me so highly. I'm sure that she will soon realize that her little friend Heidi gets compliments like that all the time because her mom really IS a great seamstress (skirts, Halloween costumes, etc.). Hannah, on the other hand, will never be cold, as her mother is only good at making quilts!

5 comments:

megadog said...

That is really adorable. Cherish those moments that she still believes you're supermom. Izzy is starting to boss me around-oh boy!

Becky Sorenson said...

I think that is hilarious...especially when she tells people you made her shoes.

CamilleJohnFam said...

That's awesome! I love it!

Kelsi said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how big she looks in those pictures on Becky's blog. She is growing up so fast.

Em said...

It is nice when they still adore you. Hopefully she always will! So cute!