Sunday, May 22, 2011

Due Date

May 22nd was the day that Hailey was due! She's now 6 1/2 weeks and such an angel. She's doing super and we are so grateful for that! I don't know how much she weighs, but it's probably around 7 lbs.

She is nursing every feeding now and does much better about staying awake for both sides. She usually goes to bed about 11:00 or 11:30 and gets up once at 4:00 and then goes back down until 7 or 7:30.

Her siblings adore her! Hannah and Kate love taking short little turns holding her and Hannah is frequently in her face saying (with a high pitch voice)...."Hiiiiii, Sweetie Pieeeee!" Lindsey and Emily could hold her all day. Jack FINALLY held her for the first time (but made me promise that I wouldn't put the pictures on the blog). I think secretly he thinks she's pretty sweet.







One of Emily's friends commented a few days ago and said "Wow! She has a lot of hair!" Hmmm, she seems quite bald to me.


Emily & her cousin, Brooklyn

1 comment:

john + becky said...

Oh she is so sweet and such a beauty! I can't believe she is almost 2 months old. I think she is a mix between Lindsey and Kate.

My favorite is Hannah's "Hiiiiiii sweetiee piee!" And "Hailey hit me!" She is such a funny kid.