Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hailey's weight

Hailey at 3 weeks (about 4 1/2 pounds)

Hailey had her 2 month check up yesterday (which was a week after turning 2 months). She now weighs 8 lbs. 4 oz. and is 20 1/2 inches long. Her weight, height & head size are all 5th percentile for a 2 month old. If you adjust that to when she was supposed to be born, she'd be 70th percentile for height, 50th for weight and 60th for head size.


She didn't cry very much about the 3 shots they gave her, until about 5 hours later. Her little leg was red and she just screamed and screamed every time she moved it. I've never had a baby react that way. Thankfully around 8:00 last night, the redness went away and it hasn't seemed to bother her since.


What a sweet baby!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

That is so excited news she is getting so big. She such a cute Girl! Im sure you guys having a wonderful time with baby Hailey!!!

Cute pics of her !! They grow up so fast . You are so lucky to have a girl. ( I hope I will have a girl sometime !) Have a great summer with your family!!!

Kelsi said...

She is so beautiful! I love her. Charli is already a giant compared to her ha ha.

Andrea said...

I remembered you said something about Hailey's shots . . . and so when Alice was having some fussiness, I decided to come back and reread. Yep, it's been exactly 5 hours and she screams every time I move it. I'm glad that it'll be better by this evening though!
Hope Saturday turned out great. We missed you guys.