Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcoming Sophia Jo

Today my brother Richard and his wife, Misty, had their first little baby and I wanted to get pictures up so that my parents (in Russia), could see this sweet baby girl! Sophia Jo was born at 10:13 a.m. She weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz. and is 21 1/2 inches long. Her mom worked hard to get her here!



What a sweet face!



Sophia & Aunt Becky



Sophia & Aunt Jeannette



Sophia's proud dad, Sophia & Uncle Mike






(Sorry this is dark...Misty, Jeannette, Becky, Peter, Sophia, Mike & Rich)



Peter & Brooklyn (who had to wait in the hall with Emily)



Welcome to the world Sophia!!

4 comments:

Camille said...

How cute! Congratulations you guys, I really like the family picture with all you 'kids.'

Kirsten said...

How sweet!! Congrats to Richard and Misty! She's darling! I am sure your kids are loving all these little cousins they are getting!! Brooklyn is a doll too!

If you get a second, send me the picture that is a little dark, and I'll lighten it for you. That's too good a picture of you guys. It'll just take me ten seconds to do it!

Kelsi said...

Congrats to Rich and MIsty. She is such a cutie pie! So happy for them.

The Lilly's said...

I do believe that I recognize that hospital room! I wish I would have been here working when you came by!