Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bowen Family Christmas Party

Near the beginning of December, we were invited over to Bob & Debbie's for a Bowen Family Christmas Party! I have come to really, REALLY appreciate being invited over to people's homes. We are a HUGE family, so having us over is no small task. With my parents being on a mission, I now do most of the cooking/hosting for my family. So, whenever someone is brave enough to have us over, I am elated!

Bob is Jon's oldest brother and Bob & Debbie are 2 of the busiest people I know! They are constantly doing things for others. This Christmas season, they have prepared for a missionary to come, a missionary to leave, had most of their kids and grandkids for Thanksgiving and ALL of them for a post-Christmas celebration. If my calculations are correct, that's 22 of them!!! Anyway, amid all the things to do, Debbie put together a wonderful evening for us.

We went and she had created a couple of crafts for the kids to do - making stockings, beaded candy canes & fun Rudolph cupcakes to decorate. She had made a delicious dinner and even had the BYU game on for the boys to watch. It was a wonderful evening and so much appreciated! Thanks again Debbie!


Hannah & Kate making crafts


Aunt Debbie showing the kids how to do it.



Emily & Lindsey

No comments: