Thursday, January 26, 2012

2011 calendars

I spent an enormous amount of time in November & December making calendars again. I thought about doing digital ones, but with such limited knowledge, just decided to do it the traditional way again. I always love having it done and I think others enjoy it too. Here are the pages:


January


February




March



April - I still LOVE the little picture of Hailey looking like a freshly hatched bird



May


June

(I had a fun time creating this page with circle punches)



July



August


September


October


November - the leaves are square punches with 2 sides punched with a corner-rounder



December

5 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Thank you for putting everything together for mine! I love it.

Em said...

Those are amazing! I am glad you post the final products. Wow, so much work!!!

Corinne said...

I love mine!!! Thank you! Thank you! I know it's tons of work but it's the best decoration I have here in Moscow.

megadog said...

They turned out extremely cute. I'm happy to see the final product--amazing. Those are to be treasured!

Kelsi said...

You are so talented. These are all so stinkin cute!