Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jumping to our hearts content

Over a long weekend in January, we took the kids to "Airborne" which is a huge trampoline, foam pit, dodge ball place. They all had a great time! I stayed with the little kids, so I didn't get great pictures of the actual fun, but here are a few:


Hannah (and a blurry Kate in the background)





Sorry this is a through a net, but that's Jon doing a backwards flip!




Jumping into the little foam pit



Sweet Hailey, happy to watch what's going on - 9 months old!

3 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

I love that picture of Hailey. She has the sweetest little face.

Airborne looks like a fun place...I want to go when I'm not pregnant anymore.

megadog said...

Hailey reminds me of Uncle Mike in that last picture--so cute and content. Airborne is our favorite. My kids love it there. What a great idea.

Kelsi said...

Hailey is so stinkin cute! Airborne looks fun.... I wonder if they have a place like that out here.