Thursday, August 9, 2012

In order to not be sad....

 ...since I just had to say goodbye to Becky (my most wonderful, beautiful, talented, fun-loving, best-mom-in-the-world, funny, sweet sister) as she moves to Arizona, I figured I'd post my last 2 quilts that I finished getting the binding on and gave to their deserved recipients...


This quilt was for my cousin Meg's sweet little Nora!


 And this quilt was for my friend (and Kirsten's sister-in-law), Becca and her sweet little Brielle!


If I wasn't so darn busy this week with PTA & soccer obligations, I'd probably quilt & eat M&M's until I was sick - just to take my mind off Becky being gone. 

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

Those quilts are adorable as usual!!! So sad Becky is gone- I bet that was so hard saying goodbye. I guess you have a new place to go visit though! AZ!

Camille said...

I told Becky that I feel bad for her moving away from everyone. I think she'll like it here though.

Becky Sorenson said...

You are the nicest. All those things you said aren't quite true - but thank you!! I love and miss you so much. It makes me SO excited for the visits that we will have though.