Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wheeler Farm

 I've really enjoyed the last couple of weeks of summer vacation.  We were all finished with lessons (swimming & tennis) and Hailey has become a little more flexible with her naps.  Some days she still takes 2 naps, but she's to the point where I can push her to just 1 long one.  So, it's become easier to take the kids out in the morning to do something.   We've gone to the new City Creek Mall and played with Misty & Sophia and the fountains, we've gone school clothes shopping and one day, I took all the kids (except Emily - who I think was still asleep :)) to Wheeler Farm.

Some cute ladies in my ward had done a playgroup over the summer and had decided to meet there.   The kids had a fun time playing on the tall playground they have there.  Then, we fed the ducks and walked around to see the other animals.  All in all, a fun morning!




 Someone has finally figured out how to walk - at 16 1/2 months!!!
 



 Lindsey was really sweet to Courtland (a little boy in our ward) and helped him with everything.
 

I thought this rooster (or whatever it is) is hilarious! 

2 comments:

john + becky said...

Hailey is the CUTEST little walker I have ever seen. I love that little thing!

I can't believe summer is gone and it's back to school for you. I hope I still get to talk to you every now and then, Mrs. PTA President! ;)

Misty said...

City creek was a lot of fun! Emily was the best, how she helped Sophia on all the little toys. I love Hailey's legs... She's so cute!