Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hannah's Preschool Graduation

 A couple of weeks ago, Hannah officially graduated from preschool!  It's hard to believe that I'll be sending my 5th Kindergartener to school in the fall!   She is by far my youngest Kindergartener, so I've really been grateful for the awesome preschool experience that she has had.

Ms. Lorie (her teacher) always puts together a darling graduation.   There are lots of songs and poems!  Of course, Hannah and Heidi did everything together - sat by each other, recited a poem together, sang in a quartet for "Puff the Magic Dragon" together, etc.  

Well Done Hannah! 

Reciting the Pledge of Allegiance
 

 Singing "Brown Bear, Brown Bear".   Hannah was the black sheep.
 
 Being handed her diploma
 

 The Dynamic Duo of Heidi & Hannah!
 
Grandpa Avery, Hannah & Ms. Lorie

2 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she will be off to Kindergarten in the fall..it seems like just yesterday I was in Ohio waiting for her to be born.

megadog said...

I can't believe it! Lili girl misses the deadline--thank goodness! Not quite ready for these little girls to be growing up! It looks like such a cute preschool.