Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another artist

I'm not sure where they get it (not from me!), but most of our kids are pretty good artists.  Lindsey & Kate, especially, really like it.  With great risk, I usually let the kids have access to scissors, paper, markers, pencils, etc., and we've done lots of "art" things over the years.   The downside, of course, is we've had couches, doors, clothes, skin, etc., colored on, but the upside is they go into Kindergarten able to confidently use these things.  I've volunteered enough to see how difficult it is for a 5 year old to old a pencil or cut with scissors if they haven't had practice.
 
Well, Hailey is on the same track as her siblings....
 


1 comment:

Becky Sorenson said...

Ha ha! I could never get mad at that girl...so she so cute and so innocent :) I wish I had half the artistic talent your kids do.